- 24 Hr helpline providing support and a listening non judgement ear 01 4630000
- Short term refuge accommodation for women and children suffering domestic abuse
- Refuge which is staffed 24 Hrs a day / 365 days a year
- Daycaller service providing one to one support sessions by appointment
- Therapeutic playroom on site with qualified childcare workers to support resident children
- Outreach service providing support, practical help and court accompaniment for women who cannot or do not want to come to refuge with services in South West Dublin, Dublin 12 and West Wicklow.
- Information talks and workshops with groups, schools, etc. around the issues of Domestic Violence
Your support will help Saoirse Women’s Refuge to continue our vital work to support vulnerable women and children in need.