Help us raise awareness of women and children homeless due to domestic violence on our 16 hour Sleepout in Tallaght on Wednesday 28th November 2018
- 24 Hr helpline providing support and a listening non judgement ear 01 4630000
- Short term refuge accommodation for women and children suffering domestic abuse
- Refuge which is staffed 24 Hrs a day / 365 days a year
- Daycaller service providing one to one support sessions by appointment
- Therapeutic playroom on site with qualified childcare workers to support resident children
- Outreach service providing support, practical help and court accompaniment for women who cannot or do not want to come to refuge with services in South West Dublin, Dublin 12 and West Wicklow.
- Information talks and workshops with groups, schools, etc. around the issues of Domestic Violence
Tabú: Ag Teacht Slán a documentary about domestic violence will be on TG4 on 21st of November 2018 at 9:30PM.
Could you please share this link below on your website or on social media?
“He was a street angel and a house devil… people didn’t see what he was really like behind closed doors.”