- 24 Hr helpline providing support and a listening non judgement ear 01 4630000
- Short term refuge accommodation for women and children suffering domestic abuse
- Refuge which is staffed 24 Hrs a day / 365 days a year
- Daycaller service providing one to one support sessions by appointment
- Therapeutic playroom on site with qualified childcare workers to support resident children
- Outreach service providing support, practical help and court accompaniment for women who cannot or do not want to come to refuge with services in South West Dublin, Dublin 12 and West Wicklow.
- Information talks and workshops with groups, schools, etc. around the issues of Domestic Violence
Bright Sky Ireland, created in partnership with the UK-based domestic abuse charity Hestia, along with Women’s Aid Ireland and An Garda Síochána, enables users to locate their nearest support centre by searching their area, eircode or current location.
Saoirse were involved in providing information to people on refuge services and dispelling some of the myths about it. The app is downloadable on iOS and Android app stores.
We are now providing a dedicated Outreach service covering West Wicklow, supporting families in domestic abuse through one to one support, telephone support, clinics in Baltinglass, Dunlavin and Blessington and court accompaniment support. Please contact Etaoin (Mon-Fri) at 085-2710378.
Join us on 6th December 2018 from 7-9pm in Tallaght Stadium in conjunction with Tallaght Women Together Network.